Thursday, April 8, 2010

The majority of today was spent at a lake in town, tanning, drinking and enjoying the nice weather and company of two of my high school best friends. With them it's easy to fall back into the pattern or teasing each other, reminiscing about high school and our separate college experiences, and just chatting about our lives despite our sometimes mutual lack of regular communication. They are the kind of friends that won't see you for months but still offer to beat up your ex if you want them to. No pictures of today were taken because I've become lazy in my picture taking habits but I just wanted to acknowledge how lucky I am to have the friends that I do. Sometimes I let the loneliness of living at home away from a good portion of the friends that I care about the most really get to me and instead of feeling bad for myself I should probably just pick up the phone. Well that being said, I will leave you with this picture of a sea otter because they are animals that continually make me smile and think positively.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment