Thursday, September 23, 2010

"If you love her," I said, "you'll love somebody else someday."


My life is strange and busy lately. I've been taking a class to keep me in the academic mood in addition to working full time, volunteering and trying to fit in a social life. I got ice cream at a local place near me and they had this awesome pumpkin/pralines something with a strange name, Autumn something or other! Tonight I'm meeting a friend at Cheesecake factory so I decided to do an outfit post after having my doctor telling me I always look like someone who has it together :D


I was going to crop my pictures but I got lazy haha

Lace top and Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Full Woven Skirt - American Apparel (I love their new fall clothes)



I'm still in love with my nail polish (American Apparel in Office!) so really that was the reason for my first picture, however, it seems to fit with my crazy life lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment