Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There's something in common between our lives...

Lindsey told me to blog something and being my best friend and all, she does get some say in my life. I get so caught up in work and making mistakes that again and again the good ol blog gets put on the back burner. However, shopping never gets put on the back burner because even if I can't make it out to the mall (when I'm not working at one) I can always shop online. I just made the purchase of a fantastic scarf from Snoozer Loser which I am super excited about and I wish I had the money to buy more from them! I originally saw photos of their FW 10 collection on one of the blogs I read (I think it was calivintage) and immediately fell in love with the great prints.


I'm anxiously awaiting this scarf!









I immediately fell in love with the scissor print and then the birdcage skirt! After more investigation I found an owl print that they do which is too cute (I'm a sucker for birds if you can't tell).

Hint Hint: crazy electric blue birdcage scarf would be perfect as a present! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment