Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shut Up, I'm Your Person



I started watching Grey's Anatomy when I first met Ian. He had the first season and we spent hours watching it together. I kept watching on my own after that, always taking time out on Thursdays even on my busiest days in undergrad. To me, a good tv show sucks you in and you feel for the characters and with Grey's that's what kept me coming back for more every Thursday. I sympathized with Meredith as she found out her boyfriend had a wife and felt George's pain as he watched Meredith date, breakup and get back together with Derek. I wanted to have a friendship like Cristina and Meredith's and hoped for the day that I'd be in med school and on my path to being a doctor. Tonight I pulled out season 2 and decided to watch an episode before bed and I felt the same feelings as before. Grey's is one of those shows that won't get old for me.

"You were like coming up for fresh air, it's like I was drowning and you saved me. It's all I know."

"It's not enough."




One of my favorite Meredith/Cristina moments.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Grey's was so amazing in the early years. I was OBSESSED with that show. "You're my person" is a line I used with my bestie before, for sure :) This so makes me want to watch it again...

    ReplyDelete