Monday, June 14, 2010

Just words.

There has been one blog in particular that lately, has been especially inspiring to me. That blog is Sweet Fine Day written by one half of the duo behind Whimsy & Spice, one of my new favorite etsy shops. What I like about Jenna's blog is that she talks about her business but she also includes this personal aspect that someone like me can relate to. She doesn't cover up the fact that life isn't always perfect and you just have to get through those rough patches. Often I have a hard time really understanding the feelings of some of the fashion bloggers (though they have been a real inspiration to me as well) whose blogs I faithfully read daily. Don't get me wrong, I still feel like I've really absorbed a lot and even been able to apply the information I've learned to my life (yesterday my best friend mentioned how I looked stylish :D). To wrap this up, thank you to ALL of the blogs that I read that are a daily inspiration to me and you should consider purchasing some espresso brownies from Whimsy and Spice, I just ate one and they are to die for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment