Saturday, June 26, 2010

Will you fly me away...



I took these screencaps maybe a week ago thinking I'd make a post the next day but then life took over and here I am making the post now. I love the concept of having a digital book reader mainly because of the sheer number of books you can have access to in seconds and it would be useful for road trips or vacations where you may want to read more than one book. At the same time I love having a hard copy of a book, to be able to feel the pages and read the words right there in print. I've been an avid reader since I was young, reading and rereading books constantly. I used to walk around the house with a soccer ball at my feet and a book in my face, I would even eat dinner with a book in hand.

If you are thinking, "Get to the point Cadie, where are the rest of the screencaps you mentioned earlier?" I'm getting to them :D The point of me evening taking the screencaps is that the Amazon Kindle has some of the best commercials (reminiscent of my favorite Target commercials) and I'd thought I'd share some of the fun with you (None of these images belong to me, all taken from the Amazon Kindle commercials).











No comments:

Post a Comment