Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm still here...

My life has gotten super busy as of late what with work being so hectic and my days off don't even really seem like days off anymore because I either spend them sleeping in, running errands/catch up stuff, or volunteering for my first aid squad. In about another 2.5 weeks I start a SECOND job which could possibly mean I work 7 days a week instead of 5 :D RIP my social life?

On my days off I either opt for wearing something girly or something super comfy since I practically live in my Norstrom espresso bar uniform of 2 black shirts, black pants, black socks and black shoes (though I cheat and wear my converse haha).






I am in love with this dress from Forever21<3


Right now shot...me tired and skeevy from work all day :D I love the long and lean tanks from Target, they are so comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment