Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing What Sarah Said by Death Cab on repeat

I've been neglecting my blog for the past few days but with good reason. Yesterday I helped my mom and dad rake the leaves from our front yard which was badly in need of some spring cleaning and then I headed over to American Eagle to help out with their floorset. I haven't worked there in over a year and it brought back memories, some good, some bad. I came home around 1am to find out that an old friend of my ex-boyfriend's had died in a car accident. Even though I had only met Jarret a few times I still felt sad and I felt even worse for Ian. I think the whole thing threw me off and of course this morning I had to report for jury duty at 8:30am where I proceeded to drink too much coffee and sit around until 3pm. Now I'm overtired, overcaffeinated and overemotional but I wanted to find something that made me happy to put up on my blog.

These are old pictures from my trip to Italy. I would go back in a heartbeat.

siena

leaning tower

Colesseum



Swiss Guards
I was pretty much in love with the swiss guards at the Vatican.

rome 069
I was actually just in love with everything at the Vatican.

on the way to sorrento

Positano

Searching through my flickr has reminded me I want to eventually get a paid account since some of my favorite pictures from Venice aren't available due to the 200 picture limit. Oh well, just another thing that will have to wait until I become employed again.

P.S. I'm sorry for being pushy. I don't know how to show I care in any other way I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment