Saturday, April 10, 2010

You were a truth...

I've had a hard time going to bed at a decent time. I wanted to take a picture of my nails that I painted a "mint green" according to revlon or whatever brand of nail polish I used but I don't see myself as a photogenic person and was unhappy with any of my own photography attempts at 2:30am.

Just my hand and it's at a strange angle. I wanted to do them a light blue but when I went to Target the nailpolish selection was disappointing. Plus whatever brand I used, it was too thick and had a terrible brush. Any suggestions on a good nail polish?

See my fingers are much longer haha
2:37am
Acceptable. This dress is so light and colorful and captured perfectly how I felt yesterday. Dawn and I went to a park after she got out of work then had Fuddruckers! I love how they have the best birch beer and fries :]

No comments:

Post a Comment