Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vintage Mom

So I was inspired by a contest where you post a picture of your Mom from when she was about your age. I went through a bunch of photo albums and found some pretty amazing pictures. Maybe someone will direct my mom to this post and she'll get all upset that I posted them but honestly they were too good to pass up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mom is second from the left and the other girl is my godmother!

Photobucket
My favorite picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wish I could scan/photograph this picture with more clarity because I love my mom's outfit, she's in the middle.

Photobucket
My godmother. What an awesome dress!

Later, I will probably post the pictures in a larger size to my flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment